ReLeague Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. a private limited company duly constituted under the applicable laws in India and having its registered office at 1203, One BKC, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East West, Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) has developed a digital platform and services available from www.symboreconnect.com (Platform).
www.symboreconnect.com is a “B2B” global reinsurance platform that facilitates reinsurance transactions between various subscribers to this platform. The platform is only a facilitator and provides a digital tool for reinsurance transactions. The Company through its platform does not actively participate or get involved or become part of any transaction in any capacity.
www.symboreconnect.com does not offer any insurance, reinsurance, legal or financial advice through the platform. The information and features provided on the platform are solely for the B2B reinsurance transactions. The transmission of information from this platform to you is not intended to create nor does it create an advisor-client relationship between www.symboreconnect.com and you.
By agreeing to use www.symboreconnect.com, you (the Subscriber) agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. General Terms
- a. Your access to www.symboreconnect.com will be solely at the discretion of ReConnect.
- b. Company reserves the right to add new functionality, remove existing functionality, and modify existing functionality to its platform as and when it deems fit, and make any such changes available in newer versions or all of these at its discretion. You will be duly notified 15 days prior to release of such newer versions and the company reserves the right to automatically upgrade you to the latest version of its Platform and Services as and when it deems fit at no additional cost.
- a. Platform: ReLeague Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (ReLeague) owns and operates www.symboreconnect.com which is called as platform. This platform, its owners, operators, content managers, and employees are referred to collectively here in as "Platform"
- b. Platform Content: Any information and/or data published by the platform is platform content. This may include, but is not limited to, its design, layout, text, images, graphics, video, web pages, hyperlinks, advertisements, etc. It may be platform's content or Third Party Content posted by the company.
- c. Third Party Content: All the content posted by the company which is provided or submitted by any third party to the platform is termed as Third Party Content. Third Party Content does not include any underwriting data as defined below.
- d. Registration and Subscription Data: Any registration or subscription data posted including but not limited to company name, address, contact details, company profile information, underwriter details, capacity, industry preferences, etc.
- e. Underwriting Data:: All the underwriting submission/ quotations/ slips/ attachments and/or any data related to any transaction submitted by the subscriber on the platform.
- f. Visitors: Persons, who visit or view this platform, whether intentionally or unintentionally, whether solicited or unsolicited, are described herein as "Visitors".
- h. Registered Subscribers: Visitors or persons authorized by their organization who voluntarily create their profile by registering at this platform having their unique Login are termed as Registered Subscribers.
- i. Paid Subscribers: Registered Subscribers whose payment is accepted by this platform and are allowed to use the services of the platform are termed as Paid Subscribers. After expiry of term of subscription, a paid subscriber becomes Registered Subscriber, if it does not renew its paid subscription.
- j. Free Subscriber: Registered subscribers who have not paid for platform but are allowed to use the services of the platform are termed as Free Subscribers.
- k. Service: Any service or subscription offered or provided by this platform, right to view or visit provided by this platform are collectively termed as service.
- l. Subscribers: Registered Subscribers, Paid Subscribers and Free Subscribers are collectively referred to as 'Subscribers'
- m. Agreement: m. This Term of Use will be referred to as Agreement.
3. Subscriber’s Eligibility
Use of www.symboreconnect.com is intended only for licensed / approved subscribers possessing valid license issued by an appropriate regulatory authority. If you do not possess the requisite license, you are not entitled to use www.symboreconnect.com. You also represent and warrant that you are not a person barred from using www.symboreconnect.com under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use www.symboreconnect.com. This is in a form of a self-declaration and the company does not independently verify the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by you. However, the company reserves the right to check authenticity of information and take necessary action.
You must possess the legal authority as per applicable laws, either as an individual or a person representing any organization to enter into this agreement and to use the platform in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. If you intend to submit any underwriting data using the platform, you further warrant that you have legal authority to do so.
Only those Subscribers who are authorized to enter into a legal contract with others are allowed to visit and use this platform. By using this platform, it is assumed that a subscriber is competent to form legally binding contract under applicable laws of his native country.
This platform reserves right to deny access to any subscriber for any reason. Further this platform can grant differential access with different rights to different Subscribers.
4. Subscriber’s Obligations
You (Subscriber) undertakes to:
- a) Provide true, accurate, correct and complete information which you are required to provide when you register and
- b) Notify the company as soon as practicable of any changes to the information
- c) You also agree and undertake to:
- i. Use reasonable security practices to protect the information in your custody or to which you have access against unauthorised access or unauthorised disclosure.
- ii. Comply with all applicable Laws and other governmental, statutory and/or regulatory requirements and guidance which may from time to time be applicable for protection of information.
- iii. Take reasonable commercial measures to keep your computers and computers systems free of Virus, Worm, Trojan or any Malware that may detrimentally affect the performance of the said platform or also affect the security and protection of the information in your custody or which is uploaded using this platform by You.
- iv. Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any log in you use to access www.symboreconnect.com.
- d) You undertake not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- e) You also undertake not to
- i. Translate or adopt the platform or the licensed material for any purpose or create any work derived from the platform except pertaining to underwriting where you subscribe for that service.
- ii. Transfer or sub license or rent out all or any of the licensed materials to any other person.
- iii. Make any alternations or additions to the said platform except as specifically described in the documentation.
- iv. Permit the whole or any part of the said platform to be combined or mixed up with any other programme.
- v. Use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the platform.
- vi. Circumvent or disable any security features of the platform.
- vii. Do any framing or hotlinking or deep-linking of any platform content.
- viii. Permit itself or others to decompile, reverse-engineer or dissemble the product or any part of the licensed material except to the extent allowed by law.
- ix. Make or permit others to make any copies of the platform or the related documentation.
- x. Allow unauthorized access, use or copying and shall maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the said platform or any of the licensed material.
- xi. Use the platform and Services for any unauthorized and unlawful purpose.
- xii. Access (or attempt to access) the platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the company, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with the company.
- xiii. Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts platform (or the servers and networks which are connected to the platform).
- xiv. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, transfer, license, rent, sell, trade or resell the platform for any purpose whatsoever.
- f) Subscribers agree that content on this platform can be used for development of their own business only and have no right to use platform content for any other purpose such as broadcast, copy, save in computer storage for mass dissemination, printing, selling, publishing etc.
- g) Subscribers hereby warrant and agree that information from this platform will not be used to solicit business in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this platform.
- h) Subscribers agree that Subscribers are prohibited from systematic or automated retrieval of content of the platform to create or compile a collection, database or directory (whether manually or through automated devices, robots or spiders).
- i) Subscribers agree not to post unwanted, repetitive messages which may annoy other Subscribers and/or perceived as lowering platform content quality by subscriber, manually or through automated means, which includes but is not limited to, multiple registration of same entity, duplicate company profile, repetitive messages etc.
5. Transactions Based On Website Content
a. It is the sole responsibility of Subscribers to determine whether the details posted by them is authorized by law, statute, or regulation. Without limitation, anything that infringe or otherwise violate another party rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, and rights of publicity and privacy; anything that are perceived by the platform as indecent, obscene or pornographic; registered or unregistered securities; details which you do not have the legal right to post, information which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; or anything which, if transacted via the Platform, would cause the platform to violate any law, statute or regulation should not be posted/transacted here.
b. Subscribers acknowledge the risks of transactions entered into pursuant to using this platform and that they fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with such transactions. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of any information, fraudulent details, failure to meet specifications, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract etc.
c. Subscribers acknowledge that they will be transacting business with other subscribers through the platform and it is the sole responsibility of the subscribers to ascertain and check the truth and/or accuracy of the underwriting data provided by other subscribers including, the ability of other subscribers to honour and verify the underwriting data provided by them. It will be subscriber’s sole discretion to transact on the platform. Subscribers hereby agree to be financially responsible for all their use of this platform.
6. No legal relationship
www.symboreconnect.com is a platform whereby Subscribers can obtain contact details of other Subscribers, and interact with each other directly or through the platform. Platform has no direct or indirect role to play between different Subscribers or their terms and conditions of any negotiation/transactions.
This agreement does not create any form of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchiser-franchisee, employer-employee and/or buyer-seller relationship between any subscriber and the company.
7. Publishing Information on Website
The content on the platform is either that of the company or is posted by the subscriber or any other third party with the permission of the company. The company in such a case is not the author. Any third party content is the sole responsibility of the party who has provided the content. The company does not maintain or control the information posted by the Subscribers or Third party and is therefore not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, proprietary, lawfulness, truthfulness or adequacy of the Third Party content, and shall not be liable to any subscriber in connection with his/her reliance on such third party content. In addition the company is not responsible for the conduct of the Subscribers activities on the platform. The Subscriber shall solely be responsible for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with. The Subscriber further undertakes that information submitted to this platform will not:
- Violate any national or international law, statute, or regulation applicable for the platform
- Contain Adult/sex related content or link to such sites
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers
- Contain Content relating to Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other Subscribers of the platform or for any other unlawful purpose
- Be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to any Subscribers
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation
- Solicit business from any Subscriber in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this platform
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or information
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or platform that are prohibited under the prevailing law or
- Otherwise create any liability for this platform or its affiliates
Any information submitted by subscriber that violates this agreement may result in action against the said subscriber, which includes but is not limited to, removing subscriber from database, blocking his communications and termination of his access to the platform.
The company reserves the right to add, modify or remove any content or change level of access granted to the Subscribers, whether paid or free, for any content on the platform, without prior notice.
The company reserves the right to terminate access and remove the subscriber from its database if a subscriber is found to be indulged in any activity that is detrimental to the interests of this platform or to its other subscribers, which includes but is not limited to, fraudulent or automated access of database and/or content, accessing data from the platform which is not related to Subscribers business profile.
www.symboreconnect.com reserves the right to publish or not to publish any registration and subscription data submitted by Subscribers in its sole discretion. Subscribers are not eligible to claim right to get the data published at this platform.
8. Information Disclaimer
The transmission of information from www.symboreconnect.com to you is not intended to create nor does it create any professional services relationship between the company and you. The company does not verify the contents independently for its truthfulness or accuracy. The company makes no representation, warranty or claim that the information available through platform is current or accurate. The company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the resources or information made available through www.symboreconnect.com. Independent judgement and/or discretion must be exercised before using the information provided by www.symboreconnect.com
9. Underwriting Data
Underwriting data posted by any subscriber on www.symboreconnect.com shall strictly remain the property of the Subscribers. The company agrees and undertakes that it shall not publish, copy, share, distribute, sell or publicly disclose the underwriting data either on or off the platform. Subscribers shall share the underwriting data only with the intended recipients they wish to transact with. Underwriting data posted by any subscriber may be used in any anonymised form to generate generic MIS such as premium volumes from a particular territory, particular product class etc. In no event would any specific rates or prices pertaining to a particular risk be disclosed. The underwriting data shall be stored or archived by the company for a period of 6 years from the date of submission. The subscribers can retrieve the archived information by using their respective login id and passwords. The underwriting data submitted by subscribers on the platform is encrypted and remain stored with the platform in encrypted format.
www.symboreconnect.com disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of underwriting data submitted by the subscribers on this platform. Subscribers assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon such underwriting data. The Platform facilitates transactions amongst its registered subscribers; however, it is the sole responsibility of the registered subscribers to verify the accuracy of the information provided by other registered subscribers before transacting business.
10. Links to Third party sites
The company states that the on-line resources that can be accessed from the platform by use of hypertext links are not maintained or controlled by the company. The company is therefore not responsible for the content of such linked resources.
11. Permanent Removal/Termination of Subscription:
Any subscriber can terminate its subscription/membership of www.symboreconnect.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request once approved deactivates concerned subscriber's profile from the platform subscription module. Such de-activated subscribers will then never receive any communication from this platform and its subscribers except reply e-mail in case they have written specifically.
12. No Warranty
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of www.symboreconnect.com is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, platform and services are provided "as is" and “as available”, without warranty of any kind, and the company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to any services, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy, of quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. The company does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of platform and the functions contained in, or services performed or provided by platform will meet your requirements, that the operation of platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in platform will be corrected. No oral or written information or advice given by the company or its authorized representative shall create a warranty.
13. Limitation Of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives be liable for personal injury, loss or damages or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of reputation or business interruption, cost of cover, substitute goods, out of pocket costs or any other commercial or professional damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use www.symboreconnect.com, except to the extent caused by wilful default or fraud of or by the company, its Directors or employees which is proved in the court of law, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages in connection with any Third Party Content, Registration and Subscription Data and / or Underwriting Data posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on your behalf or any Subscriber or other person on or through www.symboreconnect.com. In no event shall the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives be liable for any direct or indirect loss or any liability whatsoever in connection with any transaction between two subscribers.
Further, in no event shall the total aggregate liability of the company, its affiliates, representative or agents to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions or your use of the Platform and Services exceed one time of subscription fee paid by you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any claims, losses, liability, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) resulting from and arising out of your access to or use of www.symboreconnect.com in violation of this Agreement or breach of any representation or warranty or undertaking set forth in this Agreement or infringement, or infringement by any other user of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity except to the extent such claims, losses, liability, damages, costs and expenses were caused by any breach or violations which can be attributed to the company, its Director or employees, contractors or agents. The company will notify you promptly within 15 days of notice or receipt of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand.
15. Intellectual Property Rights
Reference at the platform to any specific commercial product, process or service by its trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the company. Any trademark referenced belongs to its owner and the company makes no claim as to its use or ownership. Copyright on materials available on the platform may belong to the company or others (Copyright Owner). Any use of such material without express authorization of the Copyright Owner is at your own risk. Title to copyright in materials on the platform will at all times remain with the Copyright Owner. Any permitted copies of the platform or portions thereof must retain any copyright notices and other notices thereon. Nothing on the platform shall be construed as conferring any license in respect of the Copyright Owner’s rights, whether express, implied, or otherwise. The company may revoke any rights granted with respect to use of the platform at any time.
The intellectual Property rights in any information posted to the platform by subscribers remains that of subscribers.
16. Mailing to Subscribers
- a. By providing information to this platform that forms the basis of communication with subscriber, such as an email address, subscribers agree to receive communication from this platform. Subscribers can file complaints to this platform concerning any unsolicited email or Spam, if any.
- b. By providing information to this platform, subscribers also agree to receive communication and/or offers from other Subscribers through this platform.
- c. subscribers have the right to notify the platform that they no longer wish to receive information from the platform or its other Subscribers and their names will be removed from the mailing database, which means they will be unsubscribed from this platform's database.
- d. When a subscriber notifies this platform about its desire to unsubscribe, all mails to such Subscribers will stop as soon as its name has been removed from mailing database.
- e. Unsubscribe from database will result in complete cessation of services from this platform, which includes but is not limited to, inability to post underwriting data, not receiving underwriting data, inability to quote, communicate from this site and other Subscribers etc.
17. Subscription to Website
On activation of subscription, all the services by this platform are started online. Thus delivery of the services by this platform is completely online. Any subscriber can start using all the services provided by this platform instantly on activation of subscription.
18. Refund and Cancellation Policy
The company is engaged in facilitating reinsurance transactions through online medium. The platform services referenced herein are delivered online only. Platform assumes that on activation of subscription, the entire amount of subscription charges is consumed, though the platform is assumed to provide service to the Subscriber for the period of subscription. Subscriber expressly understands and accepts that once paid subscription service is activated, the subscriber has started using platform offered by this platform and money paid for such platform cannot be claimed as refund.
19. Reasonable Security Practices
This platform has implemented reasonable security practices designed to secure its systems from unauthorized access, use or disclosure such as:
- a. Https protocol
- b. Using firewalls, anti-virus; malware protections, access controls and similar security technology designed to protect subscribers’ data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- c. Encryption of the Underwriting Data
- d. Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing at regular intervals of time.
- e. Disaster Recovery Plan in place
- f. Strict Data Privilege Management in place to ensure no unauthorized access of subscribers’ data within the company.
The company reserves the right to change the terms at any time. Further, the company will notify you of any change by either a notice, email or some other means, but the failure to do so will not limit the enforceability of any change. Use of the www.symboreconnect.com constitutes acceptance of the most recent version of the Agreement.
The company may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without the company’s prior written permission. You agree to comply with all applicable legal requirements, under any applicable law and guidance set forth therein.
22. Entire Understanding
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the company and you in respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior communications, understandings, and agreements, written or oral. Failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof shall not be a waiver of such provision, or any other provision, or of the right of such party thereafter to enforce any provision hereof. If any provision specified in this Agreement shall be invalid under any applicable law, the invalid provision, or portion thereof, shall be struck and the remainder, if any, shall be deemed enforceable to the extent permitted under the applicable law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be given effect in accordance with their terms.
23. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Terms and conditions of the this User Agreement shall be governed by Indian Law and are subject to the jurisdiction only of the Courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.